State New Zealand Ocean Swim Series, Sand To Surf - 22 March 2014
- Take the plunge this summer at one of New Zealand's best destination surf beaches - Mount Maunganui.
- Playing host to national surf and life saving competitions, Mount Maunganui's Main Beach is the perfect location to test your ocean swimming skills in the surf conditions. Distances range from 200m to 2.6 km.
- This year sees the State Sand to Surf taking place on Saturday 22 March 2014, and being under a 2.45 hour drive from many major centres, it's a great swim to bring the friends and family and make a summer beachside weekend of it!
- Trinity Wharf Tauranga is once again a proud supporter of the Sand To Surf and has extended some fantastic accommodation rates for registered contestants.
Tauranga Half Marathon - 13 April 2014
- Design to suit all fitness levels (21.1K, 14K, 7K and 1.6K) - this is an important event on the running calendar.
- The scenic courses take in numerous local parks, reserves and walkways throughout the CBD and along the coast.
- See www.taurangahalfmarathon.co.nz for more details.
National Jazz Festival Tauranga - 17-21 April 2014
- The annual jazz festival takes over the city on Easter Weekend, as downtown Tauranga turns into a celebration of food, wine and jazz of all flavours.
- Trinity Wharf Tauranga was proud sponsor of the 2013 National Jazz Festival and delighted to bring you two key events in the festival program
- The 2014 National Jazz Festival is being held on 17 - 21 April 2014. Keep an eye on facebook.com/nationaljazzfestival for the latest festival program and news.
- Be sure to book your accommodation at Trinity Wharf Tauranga once you have your Jazz Festival tickets - we're only a short stroll from the heart of all the Jazz Fest events.
Trinity Wharf Tauranga New Years Eve Party - 31 December 2014
- A 'Not To Be Missed Event'!!! Every year tickets for the highly anticipated New Year's Eve Party at Trinity Wharf Tauranga sell out quickly.
- Motor City Family Funk, an outstanding Motown Revue band with a huge reputation for having the party dancing all night long delivered the sounds at the New Year's Eve 2013 Dinner & Dance.
- Register your interest for the New Years Eve 2014 with firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Click on e-brochure below to see last years 2013 brochure.
Mills Reef Stars Under The Stars Concert - January 2015 (dates to be advised)
- Always an eagerly awaited annual outdoor concert which always gathers rave reviews. Pack a picnic, grab your deck chair and enjoy the late afternoon on the Mills Reef Winery lawn before the show commences.
- Normally held on Auckland Anniversary Weekend in January. Dates for 2015 concerts are yet to be advised.
Tarnished Frocks & Diva's - August 2015 (dates to be advised)
- An exhibition and parade of retro clothing which has been reworked into a contemporary style with a performance of singers, dancers and musicians. A colour and theatrical night that delights, humours and amazes.
- 2013 was a great success...and the Bay Of Plenty is eager to see what is in store for 2014.
- Trinity Wharf Tauranga were proud to support Tarnished Frocks & Diva 2013 hosts & entertainment legends, Jackie Clarke and Annie Crummer
New Zealand Garden & Arts Festival - 17 - 23 November 2014
- A biennial event held in November, the Tauranga Garden and Artfest showcases the region's finest gardens and artists. Many established sprawling estates and private courtyards are opened to the public to view throughout Tauranga, Mount Maunganui, Katikati and Te Puke.
- Keep an eye on www.gardenandartfest.co.nz for the latest news on this colourful event.