- Outdoor infinity edge swimming pool
Fully equipped gymnasium
- Baby Grand Piano in the hotel lobby
- Private pontoon - for mooring watering craft and launching private kayaks
- Halo Lounge & Dining offers impeccable service and a chic yet relaxed ambience:
- Diners are guaranteed magnificent water views of Tauranga Harbour with floor to ceiling glass over two levels. The wide deck that surrounds Halo invites alfresco dining under wide brimmed sun umbrellas year round
- An open fireplace and comfy loungers in in Halo Lounge provide a cosy haven for catching up with friends or colleagues.
- An enticing snack menu accompanies a innovative cocktail list, a wide selection of blended tea, espresso coffee, beer, spirits and a comprehensive range of local and international wine labels
- Open from 7am till late, Halo Lounge & Dining celebrates the region's abundant supply of superb ingredients with seasonal menus to tempt even the most seasoned of traveller.
- 24 hour room service is available to your Tauranga hotel room.
- Private dining can be arranged in one of 5 function rooms:
- Trinity Wharf Tauranga hotel's Pool House Rooms are light and airy, opening on to the hotel pool area and looking out over the Tauranga harbour - ideal for intimate gatherings and special occasion dining
- The Trinity Rooms provide a flexible venue and open onto a small courtyard and the hotel jetty. A contemporary space with water views, this venue is able to cater for up to 250 guests diners (banquet style).
- Complimentary off-street car parking is available on a 'first come/ first served basis', subject to availability. Trinity Wharf Tauranga hotel is equipped with 160 car bays, including 50 secure undercover bays and a bus parking bay.
If you're looking for luxurious Tauranga hotel accommodation, with stunning views and exceptional service, then click here to read more about what's on offer at Trinity Wharf Hotel.